Thursday, May 7, 2015

Preschool Director Call Returned

Miss Katie Koch has returned our call to serve at Faith.  Faith Lutheran will hold a very brief call meeting after 10:30 service this Sunday, May 10th.  This meeting will determine if we will call from the field or call a graduate to fill the Preschool Director position.

Miss Koch sent the following letter:
May 4, 2015
Dear Members of Faith Lutheran,
            For the last few weeks I have been prayerfully considering the two Divine Calls God has placed before me: one to continue serving at Atonement and the other to teach preschool with you in Anchorage. I want to thank all of you for your prayers and support during this time. After much prayer and by the Holy Spirit’s guidance, I have decided to return the call you have extended to me and to continue to serve with here at Atonement.
Though difficult, the deliberation process has been a great blessing to me as I know I will resume my work in Milwaukee with a renewed enthusiasm. I rejoice to see how God has blessed the efforts you have made for his kingdom, and look forward with anticipation at what he might have in store for each of us going forward.
I also pray that the Lord will continue to bless your ministry and provide you with a teacher whose heart is full of love for their Savior and anxious to share that love with the families they will serve.
                                                                                    In Christ,

                                                                                                Katie Koch

No comments:

Post a Comment